I don't know who really wants to read this, but I just would like to vent so here it goes. Ok, so I went to the Dr. yesterday. I had my sonogram, and the baby is about 8 pounds 4 oz, so that's not really that big. I know they can be wrong a pound either way, but if it is at least close I think I can handle that. So a c-section won't be necessary so there is one fear of mine put to rest. But of course my Dr. is out of this week so I was seeing a new DR. Well I heard his schedule 3 inductions while I was in the office. I guess because he has all his patients plus my Dr's his schedule is full. He thought he could induce me on Friday, but turns out he is full till Monday. MONDAY! Are you kidding me!? I am dying here. What am I supposed to do till Monday? So I am sure hoping that if I can just take a lot of long walks that I can start by myself here any day. We'll see. I was having some contractions last night, but nothing really intense. I guess my belly makes a super great home because this baby never wants to leave!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Hansen said...

I love how your little baby counter thing on the side of your blog is now starting to count up! Well hopefully you go before Monday. Maybe you really will get a baby for your birthday!

Amanda Hansen said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a great one. Love ya