So here is a picture finally, for anyone who really cared :) If I look like I just woke up from a nap, I did. So I went to the Dr. yesterday and I am only dilated at a 2! I have been a 1 1/2 for the past 3 weeks, but still not much of an improvement. He said that the baby is still up pretty high, as you can see. So he wants to induce me. He offered to induce me last night, but I asked him if I could wait for my mom to come on Tuesday. He agreed, but said I need to get an ultrasound to see exactly how big the baby is, because he said this one is definately bigger than Talia (7 1/2 pounds). So since I've been home and thinking about it, I have been going crazy wondering why he really needs to know how big the baby is unless he thinks she is so big that I will need a c-section. I really hope that isn't necessary, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. So I go in on Tuesday for the ultrasound and appointment, and if nothing has happened they will probably induce me that day or the next. They were going to induce me with Talia also, but the night before I was supposed to go in, my body went into labor by itself. I really hope that happens again. I have heard such horror stories about women who have been induced! Either way, I can't wait to bring my new little baby home!

6 comments:

paige said...

Oh geez, its crazy to see you this pregnant again! but its exciting! :D I hope we get to see her sooner than we got to see Talia. Good Luck!

Brad and Rachel said...

Big babies are the best! Rylie was 9 lbs and Kallie 7. Rylie came out holding her head up on her and wanting to stand. Being induced isn't so bad if you have an epidural. If you want to got natural, good luck with the pit.

I'm so excited for you!

Sarah Smith said...

I am wishing you luck and sending our love through the net! Hope all goes well my offer still stands i'll be there in a min. Love ya Sarah ps you look good

Hope said...

How come you look so good when you are pregnant? That is such a cute belly. I never could wear those tight shirts because I had an outie and everyone would laugh at me. I really hope you go into labor yourself, but if not, at least your mom will be there to help you if you do need a c-section. Anyway, good luck and I can't wait to see your new baby girl! (Maybe he wants to do an ultrasound to make sure he didn't miss a baby and it's actually twins! HA HA Just kidding.)

Amanda Hansen said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! Give me a call and let me know how it goes. Give that baby girl kisses for me when she arrives. Love you

Jones Family said...

Cute belly! Hope all goes well and we'll be waiting to hear about the new arrival! Love you.