Kristina (Krissi) Kathryn Rodriguez, finally decided to join us in this world Saturday, March 21st at 3:10 a.m. She was 9 pounds 15 ounces, yes almost 10 pounds and 22 inches. She is a big girl no doubt about it. I don't know how this almost 2-foot baby lived inside of me for so long. How I survived the delivery I'm not sure, but I did it without having a C-section.

This is Talia wearing her "Big Sister" t-shirt holding her baby sister for the first time. So far she is a big helper. She is super noisy but it doesn't seem to bother Krissi too much. She can sleep through anything.


Since Krissi is a March baby, I thought it would be cute to take her picture in this St. Patty's day hat. Aunt Jorrie made the cute headband to go with it. We took these pictures after the hospital's photographer took her pictures in a little dress, but we thought these ones were cuter.


So overall we are all doing pretty well. Krissi is a pretty good sleeper and eater. She, just like most babies like to take her "long" naps during the day instead of at night time. I am just a little sore and a little tired, but having my mom here is a big help. I just wanted to give a little update to everyone!


9 comments:

The Braggs said...

AHHH, she is sooo adorable. I seriously can't believe how big she is but she is soo beautiful. I love new babies and cant wait to get to meet her! Hope you feel better soon, my second was way better and way quicker to heal up from. Good luck and lots of love! Bekah

Brad and Rachel said...

Congrats! Having two girls is the best.

Hobbs Clan said...

Contrats!! She is so cute! I hope all is well! Call me!! Lynzi

Hillery said...

What a cutie pie!! I just want to eat her cheeks! And I completely understand about the whole BIG BABY thing!! I have no idea how Kena lived in me for so long! haha We can't wait to meet her! And you'll see how much faster you'll heal with the second! Even though she is big, I did with Ry and he was 2 lbs bigger than Jeffrey! Crazy Anderson gene! haha Hope all is well! love ya!

Jones Family said...

Give those girls a big kiss from us.

Amanda Hansen said...

I can totally see what you mean by wanting to just pinch her little cheeks all day!!! What a cutie. Can you even believe she is over a week old?! Congrats - Love ya

Hope said...

It's about stinkin time! She SO SO SO CUTE! I LOVE the pictures. I can't wait to really meet her sometime! :) Love ya. Congrats.

Sarah Smith said...

She is very qt! Big girl but i am glad she and you are doing good! I cant' wait to move closer to see you both!

Amanda said...

Kristin,
She is a cutie...and you'll be a great mom of two little sweeties!
Congrats!