Well I went to feed Cyndi (our puppy) last night and she wasn't in our yard. The last couple of days I have noticed there was a hole in in our fence where she could get into our neighbors yard.
The neighbors have a little Daschund puppy that she likes to play with. I told Wuilman about it, but didn't really think too much about it since whenever I open the door to go outside she comes running back. Well I guess she went over to the neighbors for a playdate yesterday afternoon sometime and didn't come back! When I looked into the neighbors yard I couldn't see her and the neighbors weren't home. Anyway, there is a hole in the neighbors fence that goes to the street and that goes to the next yard. So we drove around, as hopeless as it was to last night when Wuilman got home at 10:30 to try and find her, and made some lost flyers and put them all over. Talia knows that Cyndi isn't here at our house, but I don't think she knows that she probably isn't ever coming back. It's so sad, Talia will go outside and call to her. She even slept with one of the lost flyers last night! I am just super bummed out. We miss our "puppy Nene!"

0 comments: