So we found our puppy Cyndi! I called the lost pet hotline, made more flyers, I even put a lost ad on Craigs list. I thought I had heard Cyndi barking this morning coming from a near by garage but I couldn't tell for sure. Wuilman and I went to a couple neighbor's houses to see if they had seen her. About an hour later someone called and said they had her in their garage. They live directly in back of us. We got really lucky. I don't know if anyone even read the other post, but I just wanted to say that we found her! When we got her, Cyndi ran up to Talia and knocked her over so hard it knocked her shoe off. I wanted to get a good picture of them playing together but they are both too excited to hold still!.

1 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Aww I am glad you found her. Good job i am not sure i would have called the hotline.