We were able to go to Disney on Ice a couple weekends ago. As soon as we walked in, Talia was just in awe! She loved all the characters. We ended up buying her a little Ariel figurine, and when "The Little Mermaid" show came on, she held up her toy and was yelling, "Look, Ariel it's you!" It was so cute. Every time Mickey mouse came in, she would wave frantically and yell, "Hi Mouse! Hi Mouse!" I learned that's why they have the music so loud, so everyone doesn't have to hear your children yelling in excitement.




This is the peter pan alligator who eats Captain hook!

Memorial weekend we bought this little pool for Talia. She loves it and spends most afternoons outside now.



Luckily our dog leaves it alone and doesn't chew on it.





This was the work of her father one day before we went to a baseball game, just thought I would throw it in!





7 comments:

JorrieMay said...

yay! Finally new pictures! Super cute! Dont you think the pool should be on the grass so when she slides down she doesnt bonk her bum on the cement?! Miss you all!

Kristin said...

It has a built in pillow so she doesn't hit the cement. Our grass is a little "rough" so we didn't want it to pop.

Hope said...

I love your babies! I wish I could see them more! When are you coming home again? Anyway, keep the pictures coming or else I never will get to see your family. :) MIss you girl.

paige said...

Oh my goodness..I almost started to cry when I saw these pictures.. You guys are so far away and Guckie's missing out on everything! Talia is growing up like no other and Krissi is so beautiful. She's probably going to be like crawling or something by the time I get to see her! I'm thinking now would be an excellent time for a surprise visit :) I love and miss you guys so.so.so. much!
Love - Guckie <3

Jones Family said...

Krissi looks so different in that last picture. Call me so we can web-cam...for real!

The Braggs said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. They are both so beautiful. I hope you make it here for the fourth so we can love on that baby and her cheeks. TTYL Bekah

Sarah Smith said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!! We can't wait to get to spend some time with you guys... See ya soon. And I will let you know if there is anything but I am sure I can manage. Thanks Love ya Give the girls loves for me.