It was Talia's Birthday on Saturday. Wuilman and and I were so excited to give her her little kitchen we woke her up before Wuilman had to leave for work. She wasn't too excited at first, but when she saw all the gifts she forgot how tired she still was. We just had a small barbeque with some friends later that night. It was a lot of fun. I made her a "Finding Nemo" cake, don't look too closely, I didn't spend too much time cleaning up the edges. Sorry there are sooo many pictures, but I just had to throw them all in. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brad and Rachel said...

Love the Nemo cake! Rylie turned two in October; it is so fun how they are learning growing.

Hope said...

Wow. I am 100% impressed with your Nemo cake. That's awesome! You have some talent girlie. I can't believe Talia is 2. Crazy! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Jones Family said...

Good job with the cake. I am already excited for Caiden's first b-day and it is 6 months away! You need to post some belly pictures! :) Although it may not be as fun the second time around.

Sarah Smith said...

How fun I can't believ she is two! She is so qt with her papa at the bay fest! and Dora did she not have a blast!
Love ya Sarah