A Little more about me

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Enjoying middle school to the max
2. Getting excited for highschool
3. Playing junior high sports
4. Having sleepovers/junior high parties at Amanda's house EVERY weekend.
5. Making home videos about anything and everything with Amanda

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Take a shower
2. Put the turkey in the fridge to start defrosting
3. Go to the grocery store
4. Eat
5. Clean the kitchen

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate anything
2. Chips & Salsa
3. Chips & dip
4. Cheese & crackers
5. Veggies & dip

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans and finish school
2. Buy a new car- SUV
3. Help out our families
4. Put money away for my kids' education
5. Travel

5 places I've lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Soda Springs, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Porterville, CA
5. Corpus Christi, Tx

5 jobs I've had:
1. Bergy's restaurant, cashier
2. Express, sales associate
3. Porteville College athletic department, teacher's aide
4. Springville Inn Bar and Grill
5. Homeport Federal Credit Union, Supervisor

5 people I tag:
1. Amanda
2. Hope
3. Sarah
4. Jesse
5. Michelle

1 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Heres the deal I promise to do that tag when i go private! hope all is well and can't wait to see you guys soon!