I am apolagizing in advance at the length of these next posts. They are for my family. These are the rest of our pictures from Venezuela. I needed to get these on here before I do Krissi's b-day! Anyway, these ones are when we went to go see some Christmas lights.
(I don't know what the deal is, but Wuilman always has a hold of my arm like he is going to rip it off?)


Our cute little family :)

Krissi dancing with Papa. She has really turned into a daddy's girl

Talia's cousin who is 11 went on these go-karts so she wanted to try it to. She actually did really good and said it was fun. She just looks so small with that big helmet!



Krissi playing with the boys on the floor



Eating at the mall



Krissi feeding the chickens with Abuelo, Wuilman took this pic through the bathroom window



New Year's Eve dinner


Talia dancing with Jaikarlis

Us with Jiker, the host for the dinner

Wuilman found some of his old toys before we left and was so excited for the girls to play with them too. The car still worked and everything. He wasn't very excited that Talia used her barbie to ride Heman's horse though!

4 comments:

Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jones Family said...

Cute pics! I really enjoyed all the Disney songs! :) Caiden is still talking about Talia & Krissi!

Sarah Smith said...

I love them.. I can't wait to see you all.

Unknown said...

I LOVE getting to see all your trip pictures! Your girls are too cute! Krissi is getting so old so fast! I just don't get to see you guys enough, so don't be suprised if I one day show up on your doorstep! Texas is calling my name!